• Any complaints about E-safety will be dealt with via the school’s complaints policy and procedures.
• All staff will be given a copy of the E-safety policy.
• Pupils and staff are aware that internet use will be monitored and can be traced back to individuals.
• Staff are aware that internet traffic can be monitored, therefore professional conduct and discretion should be shown at all times.
• Parents will have their attention drawn to the school E-safety Policy on a regular basis and details are available on the Learning Platform and Website.
• Parents will be sent a consent form to sign agreeing with the E-safety rules and allowing their child to use the internet with supervision at school.
• At the present time no computers are sent home with children, meaning that the internet at home is the parent’s responsibility.