Authorising Internet access
• All staff must read and sign the Staff Code of Conduct for ICT before using any school ICT resource.
• The school will maintain a current record of all staff and pupils who are granted access to school ICT systems.
• Parents and carers will be asked to sign and return a consent form.
• Any person not directly employed by the school will be asked to sign a Staff Code of Conduct before being allowed to access the internet from the school site.
• A sample Staff Code of Conduct is available on Sandwell’s E-Safety Website.